Political Public and Welfare Economics
The data shown for the Universidad Carlos III de Madrid are partial, as they are intended to answer 2 questions:
- Who is researching a specific topic?
- What is an expert, group or particular department researching?
The search results will adhere to the following limits: active Researchers at Carlos III University of Madrid, Projects since 2006 and Publications, Theses, Patents and Software since 2008.
- Celentani, Marco
- Corchon Diaz, Luis Carlos
- Diaz Rodriguez, Antonia
- Ginzburg, Boris
- Hernando Veciana, Angel
- Jerez Garcia-vaquero, Maria Belen
- Marhuenda Hurtado, Francisco
- Moreno Ruiz, Diego
- Nuñez Sanz, Carmelo
- Ortuño Ortin, Ignacio Isidro
- Rincon Zapatero, Juan Pablo
- Romero Medina, Antonio
- San Juan Mesonada, Carlos
About research group
Research areas: Impact of economic policies;International Trade;Theory of economic conflicts and policies;Political Economics;Regulation Economics.