The data shown for the Universidad Carlos III de Madrid are partial, as they are intended to answer 2 questions:
- Who is researching a specific topic?
- What is an expert, group or particular department researching?
The search results will adhere to the following limits: active Researchers at Carlos III University of Madrid, Projects since 2006 and Publications, Theses, Patents and Software since 2008.
- Alba Ramirez, Alfonso
- Caceres Delpiano, Julio
- Carrasco Perea, Raquel
- Carro Prieto, Jesus Maria
- Diaz Rodriguez, Antonia
- Dolado Lobregad, Juan Jose
- Erosa Etchebehere, Andres
- Fernandez Huertas Moraga, Jesus
- Fuster Perez, Maria Luisa
- Jerez Garcia-vaquero, Maria Belen
- Kredler, Matthias
- Mora Villarrubia, Ricardo
- Pappa, Paraskevi
- Santamaria Monturiol, Clara
- Wellschmied, Felix Maximilian
- Yurdagul, Emircan
About research group
Research areas: Immigration: consequences of the rising immigration rate in Spain;International trade and international movement of factors;Consumer spending and saving: the effect of preferences and market friction on savings and household portfolio;The cyclical behavior of the labor market the effects of informational problems and search frictions;Regional Development and Emerging Economies: the influence of human capital on regional development and analysis of crisis and recovery factors in emerging markets;Income distribution and wealth: analysis of determining factors;Monetary policy: consequences of the presence of nonlinearities on the dynamic structure of economic aggregates and the central banks’ preferences as to inflation and output.;Women Youth and Labour Markets: Studies on equal opportunities by gender and the affect of educational access on entrance to the labour market by youth and women.